- Thirteen years as a Permanent Makeup Artist
- Served on the New Mexico State Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists and Body Artist- (Affording me an in depth understanding of safe practices)
- Certification with CTS&A Permanent Cosmetics, NovaLash and Premier Pigments
- Thousands of procedures performed
- I am an Artists- Microblading is fun!!
My Story in the Beauty Industry...
I have always been an artist, but never thought I would own a salon. It is amazing how you can often end up in the perfect place by accident. I am a graduate from the University of New Mexico with a Bachelors in Mass Communications and Journalism with a minor Criminology. Not exactly the beauty industry. During my time at UNM, through connections I had my mom started doing permanent makeup at Lorenco's. I was friend's with the previous owner's son's girlfriend. I shampooed hair their part time and never dreamed it would one day be ours. As school came to a close I realized more and more that the salon was where I wanted to be. Again, through connections my mom, Cindy Kocurek and I purchased Lorenco's Salon as partners, I started doing permanent makeup, and the rest is history. I LOVE what I do. Micorblading is what I was meant to do!